Thursday, September 8, 2005

Mornings are tough

Mornings are so difficult. Maybe because I'm thinking I have to get through another day.

I just got a call from someone. He asked how was my new place. He said by the ton of my voice it didn't seem alright. I told him I've been lonely and trying to make the place a home. He said, "yeah, you probably got used to living with your mom". After I hung up with him I started crying. Shit! I did so well for two days of no crying and here I am at work crying.

My anxiety is in overdrive, I'm close to a panic attack and that makes me feel worse. I have to keep telling myself that I can do this, I can get through this. I'll be alright. Breathe....

I want these feelings to be over now. I want to go home. I need to see/talk to my mom but I'll keep crying then. I want to be over feeling so lousy. I'm tired of fighting to control my feelings everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment