Thursday, September 8, 2005

Leaning on friends

Why don't I allow myself to lean on my friends when I'm having a hard time? I have such awesome friends! I guess I just feel like I'm burdening them. I feel like crying is showing I'm not in control and not a strong person. Crazy, I know.

It's just hard for me to just call and say, Hey! I'm hurting! I actually CAN'T control everything I'm feeling! I want to cry and cry. Can I use your shoulder?

My good, good friend e-mailed me today, gradually I got around to talking to her about it. She sad and hurting for me now. She said I have to, have to call when I'm feeling sad. She said she's so sad that I was hurting by myself.

I went to lunch with a friend today, talked with her about it because she's had anxiety problems before. She e-mailed me just now "about our conversation today, I hope you feel better. Let me know if I can do anything for you".Friends make hard times so much more bearable

No comments:

Post a Comment