Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shower curtain

I made myself a shower curtain that matches my bathroom perfectly. It's not busy. It's simple and pretty. The curtain itself is bought. Plain "waffle" texture and I added the ribbon and embellishments. I am very pleased with how it turned out.



On another note, I have a new upstairs neighbor. For the most part it's been fine but he's a heavy walker. I'm hoping that all the commotion is just him settling in (he just moved in this past weekend) because last night, in the evening, the stomping and creaky floor noise went on for over two hours. Dude! Just sit and take a break! Have a pop and popcorn and watch The Biggest Loser! Several times Sam looked at the ceiling with a look of worry, I'm sure wondering if the guy is going to fall through onto our laps. We worry about such things. Luckily, he hasn't...yet.

2 comments:

  1. you scrapbooked your shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The little buckles were found in the scrapbooking section of Michael's!

    ReplyDelete