Friday, September 5, 2008

Radio star

I did some tracking and found my best friend from sixth grade! We went to different schools by 7th grade and she moved about 30? miles away in high school. We stayed in touch and I had visited her a few times at her house that was "out of town". She was so much fun and we had so much fun together. The last time I spoke to her was probably 15 years ago.

We used to tape record ourselves singing songs or just record our conversations. I wish I would have saved those tapes!!

I've thought about her so many times over the years. Anyway, I tracked her down. She works for radio station in Omaha, NE. She's a DJ in the afternoon during the week and I can listen online.

Just now I got a shout out! How cool is that? If I would have known I would have tape recorded it.

It kinda made my day.

1 comment: