Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goals

I don't make resolutions but I like to think of the new year as a clean slate. I like to think of this time ahead of me to make things different than the year before.



1. I will not torture myself with peeking into the lives of the past. I must look forward.


2. I will bury the negative feelings and carry on. I can no longer play the blame game.


3. I will not worry about that which I have no control over.


4. I will stop depriving myself of nice things. I deserve quality.


5. I will set more realistic goals for my weight loss.


6. I will travel. Even in this economy I will do what I love.


7. I will nurture my mind, body and spirit. All are suffering.


8. I will stop feeling as though I should be somewhere else in life. I can be me where I am right now.


9. I will take classes and activities that I've put off. Photography, yoga...


10. I will bite my tongue. I've had two people close to me tell me I'm mean and that has hit me hard.


11. I will go on an adventure. Something exhilerating, something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment