Thursday, January 29, 2009

First one sent off into cyber space

I just sent in my first cover letter and resume. I sent it to the company my step mom works for (she's VP). I sent it directly to the President and CEO of the company as she suggested. I'm thinking it would be ideal as far as tasks, location and advancement opportunities. The pay should be comparable to what I just left... if not a tad better. We shall see.
The applying part is fun and exciting. The interviewing part is what freaks me out. I'm confident enough but I have a hard time "bragging" about myself. Although I am most excellent generally speaking.

On a completely off topic note, I've officially lost 15 lbs. Although it's not enough for me to tell, a few people have noticed something and that is motivation enough (and I bought a new scale).

No comments:

Post a Comment