Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Five minutes of random thoughts at 10 pm last night

  • I'm still full from lunch.
  • This Senate race is an embarrassment.
  • My stomach is fat and gross.
  • Is it okay to wear earplugs every night?
  • What if I were homeless?
  • I wonder what's going to happen.
  • There's only bad news on the news.
  • Mmmm - chocolate cake.
  • He broke me and I hate him for it.
  • If I had to lose a sense, which could I part with?
  • I wish I grew up with cousins my age.
  • Will I ever be in a real relationship?
  • Could I eat human flesh if my plane crashed in the Andes?
  • The news anchor on the evening news has distractingly white teeth.
  • I could use a belly hurting laugh right now.
  • Oh Grandpa...
  • I'm tires of taking care of everything myself.
  • Will we ever know what happened to Jacob Wetterling?
  • Spa, spa, spa!

1 comment:

  1. You're not broken. He doesn't have any more power over you. Time to fly!!!!!!
    And I am so with you on the Senate race. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete