Friday, October 10, 2008

Living on the edge

Ever have those quick lived desires to do something crazy? Like, drive with your eyes closed, don't lock your doors at night or leave a candle burning unattended?

Okay the first thing may be a bit like living OVER the edge... and I've unfortunately done the candle thing.

This morning I when I was leaving I saw that I left my door unlocked. Although I'm obviously here, I'm fine, alive, all that good stuff, I instantly paniced. OH MY GOD! I LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCKED! Heart racing. What was I thinking?!

I should have been thinking that I live in a secure building and the door was simply unlocked, not left wide open. Instead I think, how many people came in and watched me sleep?

1 comment:

  1. By the way, i really like those jammies.

    ReplyDelete