Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eeeek! hahahaha

My throat was sore and my stomach muscles ached from laughing so hard.


Saturday night a friend, her daughter and daughter’s cousin went to Valleyfair (aka. Valleyscare). I hadn’t been since 2000 so I was really excited. Add in the element of scare and I was peeing my pants waiting to go.

We got there just as it was starting to get dark so there wasn’t much going on. So, we went on rides. Oh gawd! I had so much fun!

Steel Venom


Once it was dark the freaks came out and the mazes opened up. There was The Mangler Asylum (mental hospital), Hellside Farm, CarnEVIL (clowns), Chateau du Damne (vampires), Carnage at Crimson Isle (pirates), Mr. Cleaver's Bloodshed (meat packing warehouse) and Blood Creek Cemetery. We went through the cemetery three times. This is where the zombies were. One zombie followed me and it’s just like the movies, you’re running, they’re limping, dragging, whatever, and somehow when you turn around they’re right there!

This one kept following me!


The vampires were scary. One vampire had on the whole cape get up and had on those roller shoes so it looked like he was gliding/floating around. Creepy effect! The vampires in the maze were pretty scary, fangs, hissing, all the good stuff.




We were there for almost six hours. I spent $10.50 on two lemon lime slushys (the best ever!) and $8 on two twist soft serve cones which Shakeela, with one lick, dropped hers on the ground.

In a couple of weekends we’re going on another adventure! I’m starting to like Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment