Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GO TEAM!

Last Saturday I got my lazy bones out of bed at 9:30 (I like to sleep in really late on Saturday’s if I can) and went to watch my goddaughter’s soccer game. She’s five and just started kindergarten this fall. Another note, she hates soccer. Hates it. She hates it so much that she cries through all the games… and the practices. Her mom and dad made an agreement with her and she’s sticking it out through the remainder of the season – tears or not.

This particular game she didn’t cry and she was in the game for two of the quarters (or nickels as she calls them). It was pretty funny, the coach told her where to stand and she followed directions like a good player.

She stood there

Right there

The whole game

Just like the coach said


Her newlywed aunt and uncle came to watch with there fur babies

Man and Dandy (Dan and Mandy) with Adley and Marley
I fell completely head over heals in love with this six month old Great Dane.
It takes everything I've got not to gobble up Jordan, my other goddaughter.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she hates the game, but toughs it out anyway! And Jordan's cheeks-oooh!

    ReplyDelete