Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Art Festival

On Saturday I went to the Red Wing Art Festival. I was able to buy one thing for myself made by Sue Rowe and I got a Christmas gift from a pottery artist out of the way. They don’t have a website but here is an example of their work.

I stopped by a booth that was selling some of the most beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry I’ve ever seen. I fell in love with one ring but I didn’t have the $525 to spare. It was similar to this one but it had a square garnet and a rectangle orange sapphire.


Miriam Shuros’ booth had some pretty pendants. I may order something for my mom from her online store.

I spent a lot of time looking at Clay Squared to Infinity. So many fun things! I was excited to see her studio was just minutes from my work and that she is open to the public.

I found something I’d like to get for my mom made by Sandra Moen but unfortunately my mom was with me and Ms. Moen doesn’t have a website.

I love art festivals and craft shows! They inspire me and motivate me to dig into my creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment