Thursday, May 6, 2010

Starting to snap out of it

After nearly four weeks of feeling down and out I am finally starting to get myself to get on with my life.

Tonight I didn't come home and sleep.  I didn't even feel the strong urge to.  I think part of it is that I didn't think of "him" for almost four hours straight.  Record!  It's so exhausting being sad and it really just isn't my thang.

I came home and immediately threw in a couple loads of laundry and grabbed a bite to eat (leftover fried rice - soooo good!).  I'll do two more loads and feel complete (no, I won't be done with laundry but what's left will fit in the hamper).

I'm taking my 4 1/2 hours of comp time tomorrow.  The Libster has to pack up and move out of her dorm/apartment.  It's already the end of her school year   I'll take her to lunch and help her pack.  I ain't moving nuthin' though.  I'm trying to talk the girl into getting a job for the summer at a movie theater so I can she can see movies for free.  I keep everyone up to date on that as I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats.

First loads of wash are done.  I gotta get to them before some perv is sorting through my underoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment