Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday.

Monday had to come, there's never a way to stop it.

I got to go out to eat with my friend Kari and her little Anna Banana (2 1/2). Sadly, Kari lost her baby. She went in for a pregnancy test last Wednesday, they did an ultrasound and saw that the baby was in her tube. They figure she was probably about 5 weeks along. Poor Kari.

My grandpa now has congestive heart failure. Man. He broke my heart on Friday. I leaned over to give him a kiss good-bye, told him I love him and he whispered "I know, I know". Oh man, my brother was crying when he gave him a kiss and my grandpa whispered "oh, Jesse". My grandpa said he was scared. He is scared for his family. Geez, this is killing me. It's so sad. Yesterday, for lunch, he ate quite a bit of solid food. Something he hasn't done for days and days. He ate turkey, mashed potatoes, tomato soup and even some pumpkin pie! I couldn't help thinking though, that this is a sign of dying. People will get a surge of energy and eat more than they have been just days before dying. I just don't want him to ever be in any pain.

Okay, good news, I just registered for my final class. This makes me very happy. I'm taking it online so I don't have to go into school. Oh yeah, I have to take this 6 week class called Career Development. It teaches you interview skills, how to write a resume, blah, blah. Not a problem, like I said, one night a week for two hours and it only goes for six weeks. You can hardly even count it as a class... unfortunately financial aide does.


I couldn't believe it! I was actually offered help to paint my new condo! Now I just need some offers for help in moving - that's when people suddenly become "busy"

No comments:

Post a Comment