Thursday, August 25, 2005

Woah!

I'm nervous as hell! This whole buying and closing process is making me crazy. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I do but I don't. I'm so sick of making phone calls asking questions I don't understand. "Call the insurance company and say this and this", "call your lender and ask her this", "call so and so and ask them about the watcha-ma-call-it". I have so many notes. I've got calls in and messages left waiting for calls back. Patience...

I'm so glad the next time I do this I won't have those first time jitters. I'll be a pro, right? I'm nervous and excited all at once. Nervous because of the commitment, excited because, well that's obvious!!

I also can't express enough that I have a visual of how I want MY place to look. I welcome ideas but don't start them with "you should..." Also, it's a small place, I don't want crap all over the walls and 50 different colors going on. This is MY place and it will be my first opportunity EVER to express myself. Allow me please...

I'll be doing my final walk through in 25 hours and I'll be closing in 26 1/2 hours!


Breathe..... in... out... in... out....

No comments:

Post a Comment