Wednesday, August 17, 2005

80's flashbacks

20 years ago, in the summer of '85, when I was a wee 13 years old, I met my soon to be step dad and his three children. His oldest daughter is just 2 months younger then me so we got a long great and were interested in the same things. As 13 year olds, we listened to a lot of music and being that it was 1985, the music was the best!

I spent the night at my now step dad's condo the weekends he had his kids. There was a pool and hot tub that we always went to. We ate cereal in the mornings - usually sugar cereal that I couldn't have at home. I had some of the best memories from spending time at this condo.

Flash forward to August 2005, I am buying a condo. This particular condo is in the same complex as the condo I spent so much time in at ages 13-17!


So, it's kind of strange in a way to listen to the same music on the radio, having flashbacks of listening to it in that condo and here I am, 20 years later buying one of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment