Thursday, December 10, 2009

Moving at a stand still

It's been really difficult to get going with all the Christmas stuff I have to do. I haven't put up my tree and at this point I won't because I'll just be taking it right back down again in three weeks.
I'm not making my own Christmas cards this year. I guess that's about right; I've been averaging a homemade card about every other year. Still, I have to get out there and buy some so they get in the mail before Christmas!
I haven't done any shopping. I have a list and ideas but no motivation to do it. However, I'm going to knock out three or four gifts tonight on a trip out. That leaves eight or ten gifts to still buy.
Then there's the whole wrapping thing. I'm fine once I get started. It's the digging everything out and putting it all away... and the folding and the taping and the ribbon tying and the tag writing...
I better get out there before I put on the yoga pants and curl up with my knitting needles with a cup of hot cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment