Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buncha losers

Well, that was short lived.

There was so much "confusion" and whining and "too many changes" that we are
postponing the Biggest Loser contest at work.

Ultimately it came down to a bunch of lazies and those with zero will power.

"A lot of us are too busy to workout right now with the holidays".
"There are so many treats coming into the office from vendors".
"It will be easier to start after the first of the year".

I will continue what I'm doing. I lost almost two lbs. last week. Of course it's the same two that I've been losing and gaining for the past several months...

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I was just wondering this morning how it is going. Suvi and I were weighing ourselves...she started it! :)
    what a buncha wimps! I think you should get to use your original start weight, and then just drop the l b's like their hot.

    ReplyDelete