Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pretty much screwed

I called the police just now to see what exactly I can do about my damn neighbors. I explained that the majority of the time the noise is just enough to wake me up and then it's quite. By the time the police get there I can pretty much guarantee that it will be quite and that they won't answer their door. Management will send another letter but explained that I really need to call the police.

So, what the hell? It's my word against their drunken word. It's not fair.

Last night I laid awake running scenerios through my head of what I would say to them if I went over there and knocked on their door after one of their outbursts. It wasn't pretty, I wasn't nice. Why should I be? I want to say "Who the hell do you think you are? Are you aware that your drunken outbursts are disturbing my sleep? Are you aware that you are living in close quarters with several other people? Have you no respect? What's your problem?" Oh, I wish....

Unfortunately, I think I'm eventually going to have to personally go next door and confront them some how. Apparently they don't take management or police seriously.

I'm going to have to open a can of whoop-ass on them. HI-YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment