Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Costume fiasco

Last night I thought I'd try to dress the boys up in their costumes. Last year Rosco was a devil (appropriate) and Sam was Frankenstein. So I thought I'd switch them around this year. I did Rosco first.

I got the Frankenstein fastened around his neck and was working on getting his ears through the little slits. This is a cat who doesn't want to be touched during my waking hours so he was having nothing to do with it. He wasn't vocal about it, just squirmed a lot. Then I smelled something. He crapped on my leg. He does this when he's royally freaked (like when he's in his carrier). Well, that settled that. No costume for Rosco. He showed me.

Sam was next. I got the Devil costume fastened, he's a big cat so the ear slots didn't exactly line up. So, I let him go and tried to get a picture. All of them are of him with his head down, just about out of the frame. He was running around backwards trying to get away from it.


Oh well. Here's last years pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment