Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Gotta lotta stuff done

This weekend was pretty constructive. First off, I was able to sleep in until 10:30 on Saturday! I watched a movie then I went to the library and did my homework. I went to Menards and priced medicine cabinets, light fixtures, bi fold doors and picked up a few more paint samples. I went to Target and bought.... stuff. Went to Marshall Fields and bought a cute little Tiffany lamp (and some Frango mints!). On the way home I got some Chinese take-out and watched another movie

Sunday I didn't make it to church - I'm okay with that since I've been really good on going for the past six weeks. I did a whole bunch of little home improvement things. I painted a plant table, tore down the border in the kitchen, cut and installed carpeting for the front closet, hung some pictures, touched up some paint, did a disastrous paint technique in the bathroom which I'll eventually fix. I did laundry and went for a walk. Then shower and watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

Lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment