Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Funny memory

One of the funniest people I know is my friend Leslie. She and I used to work together about seven years ago. We worked in an office where it was just the two of us the majority of the time. We could get damn obnoxious (I know, WHAT? Me obnoxious?!) We spent most of our time laughing and sometimes literally rolling on the floor with laughter.... about stupid things.

I just had this memory of her answering the phone "Good morning, ADX, this is Laura". I immediately start laughing uncontrollably, she sat there stunned and trying not to laugh. Luckily it was someone else we worked with and he just said, "no it's not". I think we laughed about that all week.

I'm meeting her for lunch today, I'll have to remind her of this.

I guess it's one of those things you have to be there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment