Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New mission

I went to my condo's monthly association meeting last night. I was able to talk to the manager briefly about my terrible neighbors. Several other residents there knew exactly who I was talking about, said they have been called on several times in the past, said to keep calling the police and management.

As I'm leaving I meet a couple of my neighbors. One said, "you know, they're the reason Marlys moved". My jaw dropped. Oh lordy! (Marlys being the previous owner).

Now, my mission is to get them to shut their traps. I don't want to have to move so soon. Marlys owned the unit for 16 months. I've been looking at other property since my first week there. Now that I know they drove the previous owner out, I'm going to stay on them and get THEM out!

I will not live like this anymore. I will not be miserable in a place I OWN. I will not stand for their drunken nights anymore. I SHALL RISE ABOVE THIS! That just seemed appropriate there.

I'm on a mission, stand back, outta my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment