Sunday, October 16, 2005

Damn freaks!

Just before 3 am last night I wake up to, guess... the neighbors yelling. Holy shit! You wouldn't believe it. I just sat there with my mouth open. How the hell does someone think they can just do that?! It wasn't even really an argument but the guy was obviously yelling at his wife. He sounds like he should be medicated.

"Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit!" or "Fuck you, you fucking c***!"(insert a C-U-Next-Tuesday here) or "Shut the fuck up" or "I should smash this over your fucking head you fucking (insert "piece of shit" or "c***" here)".

It went on and on and on and on and on.... None stop. He just kept yelling it all over and over. It was bizarre. I called the cops after about 10 minutes. The cops came 10 minutes later. As soon as I heard the cops car idling outside the neighbor shut up. I heard the cops knock at their door about four times. They didn't answer. The cops left an 30-45 minutes later the asshole started up again. I moved out to the couch where I tossed and turned for another hour.

THEN at 9 am the woman starts yelling! Kicks him out, he's yelling at her in the hallway, she lets him back in, she yells some more then all is quite.

WHAT THE FUCK?! I'm pissed. I've had it. This is hell and I'm overly annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment