Thursday, October 6, 2005

Dead dream

Last night I had such a strange dream (aren't they all). I dreamt that I was dead. I was, I guess, a ghost. It was so strange. I was at my school gymnasium in the middle of the night. Some gang approached me (I was already dead) and they pulled a knife out. I just jumped and flew away They got scared and ran off. There was a part where I was walking down a flight of stairs on the outside of an old crumbly building with a guy. We didn't have any clothes on and I was bleeding.

The next thing I know I'm sitting in an office on a toilet (not going to the bathroom ) just off the gym and I'm with a boyfriend - I guess the same one I was naked with - and we're sort of hiding out there. Some people come to the door - friends of ours? - and sit down, we're talking blah, blah, blah. In walks my best friend from several years ago whom I've lost touch with since he got married. He was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with a lit up clock on the front Oh, it gets better, after him in walks my dad with the same sweatshirt. He sits down and immediately starts explaining to everyone that this isn't like him, he's usually really shy. So strange.

Next thing I'm in a school auditorium getting my clarinet for the band. I can't remember how to play it because it's been 20 years since the last time I've played. But I tell whoever I'm great. I want to be in the band to I can see an old friend from Jr. High (IRL, I've recently gotten back in touch with him). I think I'm alive for this part.

Now, someone explain this one to me

No comments:

Post a Comment