Monday, October 10, 2005

Shouty McShourtertons

Shut your mouth!

I am so tired of being tired. Saturday I woke up four or five times to the neighbors shouting. WTF is wrong with them?!

I know I need to call the police but I'm just too tired at the time. I can notify management, but she comes off with this attitude that she doesn't want to be bothered. Plus, the management want owner's to try to resolve problems between themselves. Well, I'm not going over to some drunken neighbors to confront them about their SHOUTING in the middle of the night.

Should I leave a "nice" little note pointing out that I would rather they didn't SHOUT in the middle of the night? I hate being the "bad guy" but it's unacceptable and I'm loosing sleep. I can't be the only one either.I know nothing will change unless something is said so I better say something....

No comments:

Post a Comment