Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cute distractions

I went to Perkins last night (one where kids eat free on Saturday night) . I went with my friend and her daughters, my goddaughters. Jordan was in no mood to be photographed that evening and I caught Anna while digging into her salad with "white dressing". I often get the look Jordan is giving, that annoyed look, that look that says, "stop sticking that camera in my face." Sometimes I get that look when I simply say "hi".
I needed this little escape, this distraction, from my week of... well, my bad week. I've been going on long walks. I walk to move away from what is bothering me. It helps get rid of the anxiety; to let my mind and body wander.
Also, according to Anna, it's illegal not to have a job because then you don't have any money.








1 comment:

  1. now you can add "law-breaker" to your list of accomplishments! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete