Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shopping on an empty stomach with PMS

I went grocery shopping last night at about 9:30. Not the best time but it's not busy and I can whip through the isles with ease.

The problem is that I had an empty stomach and had all kinds of random cravings.

So I started in the produce section. Avacados. Ohhhh wouldn't guacamole be good? Bought a tomato then needed corn chips.

Ohhh what about a ham, cheese and egg bagle? Bought ham, eggs and bagles. Had cheese. Ohhh what about grilled cheese with bacon? Bought bacon.

Cocoa Pebbles sound good and what about Pop Tarts? Oh, wait how about this idea I saw while staying up late one night watching an infomercial for the Magic Bullet. Whipping cream + chocolate sauce = chocolate mousse.

Two bags of garbage later I got home and all I had to eat was some cinnamon and sugar toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment