Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Creepy little kid

I was at the library yesterday. I was on one of the computers typing away on Word since I don't have it on my laptop. This little boy, about four or five years old, comes in with his mom and sits on a chair by her while she does her thing on Facebook, etc. He was wearing a red Spiderman stocking cap and gloves. All bundled up.
My first mistake was smiling at him. My second mistake was winking at him. We played the winking game back and forth for a while. Next I look over at him and he gives me the thumbs up. Then another time he throughs up the "I love you" sign with the thumb, pointer and pinky thing. Okay, so we're winking and smiling and giving each other the thumbs up and I love you's. Suddenly he blows me a sly, flirty, eyes a little come-hithery kiss.
Woah! This is getting awkward. He keeps whispering from his seat, "heeey" until I look. Oh! Another kiss! This goes on for about 10 minutes and I'm trying to get back to the thumbs up stage of our relationship. Finally his mom is done on the computer and we give each other a little wave good-bye.
It was for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hanging out... but I need to start looking. I told myself the first week of March. Looks like next week already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could have witnessed this event! better than almost plumber's cr*ck!

    ReplyDelete