Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last month of the year

This year went way to fast for me.

I think it's supposed to still be July or so (strange since there's snow on the ground).

I'm feeling especially lazy in the Christmas decorating department.  I have nothing up.  I just like to sleep too much these days.  I have to make my Christmas cards.

The pressure of being me.

I'm doing a lot of important things like watching the entire series of Dark Shadows in preparation of the Tim Burton movie coming out in May 2012 starring my Johnny Depp.

I'm also knitting a scarf as a gift for a name I drew.  It's a beautiful scarf.  If only I could take a picture of it to show you but I seem to have lost the battery charger to my camera.

If I took the time to clean some clutter away... perhaps I'd find it.

I did something stupid.  I organized a cookie exchange at work and it hasn't brought out the best in me.  People are SO strange about cookies and exchanging them.

I'm busy having a crush as well.  Although I'm told he flirts with me, I'm blind to these gestures.  I've decided he's maybe a little shy, not ready for anything "romantic" or not interested in girls.  It has to be the latter since I'm a friggin' catch.

1 comment: