Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Icky inside.

Today I am full of negative energy.

I want to move but my place is worth nothing.
I'm vibrating with anxiety - I even took a brisk walk to shake it off.
My chin no longer exists as it has merged with my neck (good thing i took a walk).
I don't want to have to listen to my downstairs neighbor's music while I watch Charmed.
I don't know if it's still acceptable to wear skinny jeans with tall boots - I want to wear both.
Sam won't leave me alone; he loves me too much.
People who can't multitask frustrate me.
This year has gone by too fast.

Of course things could be worse, I could have to fight demons and evil warlocks daily like the Charmed Ones.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you ARE fighting demons!

    yes, still wear the skinny jeans and tall boots, for those of us who can't, you wear them with sass and pride.

    xo

    ReplyDelete