Monday, July 11, 2011

Spreading the love

Stepmom #1 is an unbelievable knitter and sewer (seamstress?).  I have spent the days since I was eight years old watching her knit numerous items.  Being such a shy child (painfully shy) I would slowly shake my head 'no' when she would ask me, "do you want to learn to knit?"  Inside I was saying, "yes, oh yes, yes, yes!  Just show me because I can't say it!".

Twenty-five years later I learned how to cast on my first project from a stranger during a lunch "class" at work.

I have since then expanded my knowledge of stitches and my inventory of knitting accessories with much help and thanks to my stepmom.

While I have found myself to be a mostly Fall through early Spring knitter, she knits year round.

She now has and Etsy shop I'd like to share; you know, spread the love.

T Crockett Crafts

Taylor aka Baby Boo aka Chunka

No comments:

Post a Comment