Saturday, July 9, 2011

Important decisions made regarding my trip to D.C. in August


  • I have decided, although very self-conscience, I will wear sleeveless tops when I am in D.C.
  • I have decided, although my gut sticks out further than my butt, I will pack my swimming suit because it's going to be hotter than a mo' fo and a dip in the hotel's pool at the end of the day will be delightful.
  • I have decided that wearing sleeveless is an okay thing to do.
  • I have decided that I am making myself miserable while trying to hide my body parts behind too much clothing.
  • I have decided there really is no hiding an ample bosom, my obvious beginnings of a fupa, and wing-like upper arms.  Today's styles just don't support these bodily issues.
  • I have decided that there is a fraction of a whole number of people who give a rats patootie what my Buddha belly look like.
  • I have decided there is an even smaller number of people who give darn tootin' what my arms look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment