Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trying to let go and let it be

I have my trip for this year planned - going to the Adirondacks.  Well, I can't completely say I have it planned.

I am going on vacation with no idea of what to expect.  I have done little research of the area.  I don't know what there is to do.  I don't know what to expect.

I'm actually okay with this.

Those who know me know I research the hell out of a trip.  I find all there is to do, how much it costs, what day we will go to what places and even the time of day we will go.

Yeah, obsessive.  But I see all I want to see, do and eat.  It's never hectic and I enjoy every minute of it.

This time I bought my ticket and this was the only decision I had to make.  My vacation is in others' hands.

This will also be my first vacation with my dad since I was about 10 years old when we would go camping for a week at a time in Northern Minnesota.  This is my first vacation with step mom #2.  I will be flying and they and my sister will be driving.  This is my first vacation with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment