Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm a hooper

Hula hooper that is.

About a week and a half ago I bought a weighted hula hoop. A friend of mine ordered one and I had to get one for myself. A coworker of hers has been using one for about three weeks and has already lost about two inches off her waist.

I tried hooping a few years ago and couldn't keep the hoop up. And before that it had been since high school at least.

I bought the four pound Acu hoop, started last Tuesday at one minute and have worked my way up to about three and a half minutes.



Directions say to only do one to three minutes the first week. The second week three to five. Eventually working your way up to two ten minute sessions a day, never doing more than 20 minutes a day.

I took measurements before starting and will wait until four weeks to take them again.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment