Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Discombobulated

I love that word.
It's how I've been feeling since I've started my new job. I'm so busy but I love it.
I haven't read any of the blogs I'd been reading daily - I feel out of the loop. I check my home e-mail once a day (if that). A week goes by before I realize I haven't talked to my mom (we usually take a few times a week). My weekends have been filled with doing hair, I haven't done anything social.
This week, when I come home in the evenings, I've been organizing. Why didn't I do this when I had all day off for five months? I've gotten rid of so much crap. I've shredded enough old files to fill up a large garbage bag. It feels good to purge all that!
Tonight I will sit on my arse and watch So You Think You Can Dance and knit a little of a blanket I'm working on. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment