Monday, November 3, 2008

Back on the wagon - take 6

I'm going back to Weight Watchers tonight. I've done it before and lost 31 lbs. That was also thanks to an overactive thyroid. Now, with medication, I have an underactive thyroid and I've gained a million lbs. back. So, back to meetings since I need the structure, support and accountabilty that they bring.

I'm not setting any goals other than to lose. I'll go every Monday, wearing the same outfit so the material I have one doesn't cause even a 10th of a pound gain. I'm wearing my tightest pair of jeans that will fit perfectly by the end of the year (ie. no muffin top)... right?

1 comment:

  1. All evening yesterday I was reminding myself to send you a note today saying "Congrats and Best Wishes to Laura" and "Bonvoyage, Muffin Top!" Seriously, way to go. Oh, sorry, I got some chocolate on the monitor...

    ReplyDelete