Monday, July 25, 2005

What a difference a weekend makes

I'm feeling much better. Although, I'm tired from my busy weekend. I slept really well all weekend. I woke up a couple times with Sam snuggled in my arms. My sweet boy.

Libby and I started running. I need to get my butt in shape - literally! It didn't help that it was in the 90's and humid. We didn't run much/far since we're just starting out but I could feel it in my breathing.

I felt good after running though. I felt like I was doing something for me plus spending time with my sister is always a plus! I love that girl heart and soul.

We (Libby and I) saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I loved it! It was pretty funny. I love Johnny Depp. He can play any character fabulously! The movie was so wacky, what's not to like?!

I'm still waiting for my test results for my class. I'm entirely too anxious. I'm so afraid I'm going to fail and have to take the dumb class.

I did my friend's hair for a wedding she's in. I can't believe I didn't take a freakin' picture. It wasn't anything extraordinary but I like to take pictures of all my updos.

No comments:

Post a Comment