Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Happy Dance

Okay, I am beyond excited. I haven't had good news for so long that I'm not sure how to handle myself.


I started (part time) going back to school in the fall of '96 while I was still doing hair full time. I took one, two, or three classes each quarter. After I was 2/3 of the way through, I took a quarter off. That quarter turned into four years. I finally got back into it last spring and now, after all this time I will be done the end of this year.


The happy dance news is that I thought I had three classes left but now with careful checking, rechecking and asking, and double checking I know that I have ONE class left.


Can I believe this? Can you? One class and I'll be done. I dare not say it's "only" an AAS because it's quite an accomplishment for me. The whole time I was in school I worked full time. For more than half that time I also had a part-time job.


I'm done with school after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment