Thursday, June 10, 2010

What kind of person does something cruel to themselves like this?

I made a doctor appointment for 7:30 a.m.
Me.
Me who hits the snooze until 7:30 when I have to be to work at 8:00.

Somehow I made it out of bed at 6:50.
It was horrible, terrible, no good, very bad...
I like to sleep and sleep and sleep.
Worm or no, this bird likes to sleep in.

I went to a new doctor, new office, the whole shebang.
Had blood drawn from some snot who maybe felt like it was too early to be drawing blood.
I have a bump where the needle went in and it bled saturating the cotton ball that was covered with a Band-aid. (sorry if you're squeamish)
Wench.
I'll find out test results and hopefully understand why my energy levels are in the toilet.
Also, why I'm crabby, fatigued, anxious, depressed, irritated, carb-binging, and can't sleep at night.

After my appointment I had Mickey D's for breakfast.
...and I probably won't have it again for another five years.

1 comment:

  1. weird.
    that was one bad phlebotomist/wench.

    weird, that last time you started running, this happened. i wonder what the fartknockers is going on!?

    ReplyDelete