Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sho shoft but still fat

I just had a facial. I think she exfoliated two layers of my skin. Then I think she put on five layers of moisturizer. My skin is sooooo soft and glowing right now. I think I'm going to do this regularily. It was really inexpensive and convenient.


Tonight I am going to have my annual St. Patrick's Day dinner. Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and Irish soda bread. We're having it early so everyone can make it. This is a new tradition my dad started about seven or eight years ago. He's only a quarter Irish which makes me only an eighth but it's something he wants to celebrate and that means good food. It's my favorite meal of the year.


I had my doctors appointment this week. Thanks to my thyroid disease all my tests came back shitty. Triglycerides and cholesteral are really bad but suprisingly my thyroid levels are fine. So, now I have to cut out sugar and up my exercise. One good thing is that I've lost enough weight to get out of the "obese" BMI. I am now "overweight" (still F-A-T).

Three days 'til Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment