Monday, July 10, 2006

True embarrassment

My friend and I were 90 miles from home in a smaller town Walmart. We had just spent over two hours at the beach. We're burnt to a crisp and looking tired. She is wearing some cut off jean shorts and her swimming suit, boobs smooshed flat, no make up, hair in a ponytail. I'm wearing a swimming suit, jogging shorts, and a short sleeve jean shirt and some old, ugly sandals from K-Mart. I'm 60 lbs more than I was in high school, I have zero make up on, eyes are puffy from the sun and heat, and my hair is messed up from lake water and in a bun on top of my head. We've got six kids with us ranging in age of 13 - 3 and they're running wild.

We're walking down an isle and we run into someone from high school. My friend that I was with used to have a serious crush on him. He's there looking great with his pretty wife and nice looking kids.


I don't think we could look as bad as we looked if we tried! This was just pure bad looks at it's best. You always think your safe when you're miles from home. Here's proof that you're never safe no matter where you go! We turned down the next isle and laughed so hard and just couldn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment