Monday, December 12, 2005

Something's off

Since about Friday I have been gradually getting more and more fatigued. I slept a ton over the weekend and today I have been yawning and I am just pooped.

Could it be all the running around I've been doing? My first thought is that my thyroid is out of whack again. This is usually my first symptom that I notice. Shit. I'm sick and tired of this thyroid bullshit. Sometimes it just really pisses me off. Puffy face, puffy buggy eyes, hard to loose weight, fatigue, bloating, joint aches, WTF.

Hopefully it's just all the school quarter coming to an end, getting ready to graduate, Christmas running around, etc. that's making me feel this way.


I'm beyond plum tuckered and I'll stop complaining now because there are worse things

No comments:

Post a Comment