Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time to get tough with the fat

About two weeks about I and three of my coworkers joined LA Fitness. We chose LA because there is no lengthy contract to sign - it's month to month. Also, our health insurance will reimburse $20 a month if we go twelve times each month. That makes membership $10.

So far I've only gone five times this month.

I've tried three classes: Pilates, Step, and Yoga. I love Yoga! I will do Pilates at least once a month and Step I could take or leave. I have to get in there and do some weights though.

I've still maintained my 25 lb loss. It was just over a year ago that I started my weight loss. Most of it was due to being more active while I was unemployed and then starting a job where I was more active as well. Now I've hit a plateau and need to start with the diet and exercise. The fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment